Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where to start?

My momma tagged me and I don't know where to begin!It's gonna take me forever to write this post!

1. I am obsessed with the smell of Travis' breath. I know... barf if you must, but I LOVE it. During church I always ask him to "breathe on me" and he'll move his lips to the side and breathe in my general direction. I take a sniff and I always LOVE IT! Don't think I'm gross.

2. I pick my lips when I get nervous or when I'm stressed. When I watch scary or intense movies, I pick. When I was six, my mom told me that if I stopped picking my lips for one week I could get my ears pierced. It was a challenge but I did it. I still do it today and my lips are always scabby and peely. That IS gross.

3. I am the queen of thank you cards. I love writing notes and sending them. I collect thank you cards and I also love making custom cards as well. Any excuse for writing a card and I'll use it!

4. Okay 3 down 3 to go.... this is hard! Alright I thought of one. When I get home I take off my shoes immediately. However, they are never in the same spot. They are right near the door, near the kitchen table, behind the couch, or sometimes in the bathroom. They are NEVER put in the right place when I get home. I have shoes everywhere and it makes it tough when I'm looking for a certain pair and I can't find them!

5. When I get out of the shower I immediately dry myself off while still standing in the tub. I cannot have a drip of water on me. I hate getting my arms or face wet and although I love showers I cannot stand being wet. If my hair is a little damp I can tolerate it and it naturally dries pretty fast anyway. But if Travis has wet hands or just brushed his teeth and has water on his chin and then wants to kiss or touch me, I have to make sure he is completely dry before I can touch him. Wow.. I guess Kats don't like water either!

6. I have a fear of flushing toilets. I must've had a bad experience as a child or something. That being said, I have certain stalls at school and work that I frequent. They have been good to me in the past, so I figure I won't have any problems.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome quirk blog. But crud, now I have to add #5 of yours and #6 of yours to mine too. Especially #6 I think you inherited from your mom. I can't flush toilets at NIGHT. It's not because I dont' want anyone to hear me, it's because I'm afraid it will magically flood,and I'll have to wake someone up. Fear of Flushing is more common than you think.

rachel said...

I'm the same with the shower, i never towel off outside the shower! Yuck! How I look forward to your thank you notes, you write beautiful and special notes and I have saved all of them!!!! I love you!