Wednesday, March 11, 2009

an update, as promised

So I'm feeling a little better, but still concerned that I'm not fully recovered yet. Ugh. I don't care. I'm still going to Hong Kong this Saturday.

We also heard back about the house, which we didn't think we would so fast. We were expecting at least a month. So the bank counter-offered and now we're just trying to decide if we should counter-offer back back, or just accept the offer, or just move on. Decisions, decisions, right? I hate making decisions, especially when I don't feel good. I'd rather just stay in bed and pull the covers over my head.

Not to mention, several people are telling me I should stay home from Hong Kong and get myself all figured out with the doctors. I don't care if I'm puking my guts out, I'm going to Hong Kong. THAT decision was easy to make. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Sorry for the boring post, I really do have exciting things going on, I'm just not as excited as I used to be, cuz I don't feel good. Happier posts coming soon, I promise. :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh you are still sick?! I'm so sorry! Maybe a change in diet (Chinese food!) is just what you need. Ginger is supposed to help with queasiness, so drink gingerale! I guess the doctors would have figured out if you had in your belly what I have in mine, eh? Get well soon and have a great trip!