slitherin
Here is my first attempt at uploading a video! Travis found a little gardener snake near our old house when we were moving, and brought it into the house. He told me not to yell or scream because it might scare the snake. OH, so I have to be considerate of a snake's feelings now when HE is the one that shouldn't be scaring ME?!!
Anyway, Travis decided to name him slitherin. I liked the name 'Mr. Slithers' from the cartoon Robin Hood. Needless to say, we didn't keep him.

you can hear me freaking out on the video...
4 comments:
ha ha kat! Your reactions are so you!
That's the best! I love you!
likes the video...it's good to hear your voice.
You are sooooo brave..........there isn't a chance on God's green earth that snake would have been in MY house or ANY reason!
Enjoyed the video and hearing your voice.
Luvs,
Grandma Sheila
Post a Comment