A couple nights ago, Travis and I were just laying in bed talking for hours. He taught me how to make sound effects of different things:
-Guns
-bb gun
-pistol
-shotgun
-rifle
-Airplane
-Helicopter
-Granade
-Bomb
-Bottle Rockets
-Door slamming
-Car engine starting
-Brakes squeeking
-Car accident
-glass shattering
-hammer pounding
-squashing an aluminum can
-shooting a target
-glass
-plastic
-wood
-aluminum
-(other)
-toilet flushing
-shower turning on
-water dripping from a faucet
-garbage disposal
-breaking a bone(s)
-and more!
The reason why he taught me how to make these sounds was because I only make one sound, for ALLLLLLL of the above. :) So I spent time quizzing him how to make each sound and then trying to repeat it back to him. Needless to say, we were laughing the whole time. Mostly because of me. It was hilarious, but pointless, because I can't remember any of them, nor can I do it correctly. I'll just stick to my one sound for them all, and leave it to Trav to correct me. :)
6 comments:
Oh!!! Those are my favorite moments! i love laughing in bed over silly things! i need more of it in my life!
You two make me laugh!
That is so freakin' funny! I love asking girls to make gun, explosion, or engine sounds because they (myself included) struggle and then ask guys to do it and be amazed at their skills.
Hahahahahah!!! Oh goody, I can't wait for you guys to come! You guys are silly like us. We'll have to practice our sound effects so we can show you up when you come.
sounds like he's ready for the improv game , "sound effects"
ahhh, the sounds of my childhood...
Post a Comment