Gee whiz! As I was driving to work today, I could NOT be content with the air conditioning. When I had it on AC, it was too cold. Then I had just regular cold air blowing, but it stank so bad, because the air filter needs to be changed. Then I put it back on AC, and then I was freezing again. So I turned it off altogether.
Then I was hot, and I wanted to open the windows, but I don't like having the wind blow on me at 70 mph. I just couldn't get it to where I wanted it!
This situation happens with my windsheild wipers when it's barely raining, too. I can't get the right speed! It's either too fast, and squeaks as it scrapes my barely wet windows, or it's too slow, and I can't see out my window. I used to think I was the only one with this little pet peeve of mine, until my cousin and I talked about it, and we shared stories. Whew! Glad to know I'm not crazy. (Well, I know I'm crazy, I'm just not alone!!)
6 comments:
It must run in the family....I dont know what cousin you were talking about. But I am the SAME way! haha. :)
Ha Ha!!! This happened to me and my sister-in-law TODAY while we were driving. too funny!
I'm the same way! I hate the wind blowing in the window on the freeway too, annoying.
ps, air filters are super easy to replace ;)
I have that problem with the temperature of my shower. I can't find a happy medium.
maybe it's a girl thing. AC always too cold for me...i tend to turn it on, and then blow it to the ceiling, so it's not directly on me. jake seems to magically figure out the temp...at least he does in his car...shrug..maybe they teach that to boys when they separate girls and boys in the 5th grade...that's what they talk about right?
Post a Comment