Monday, August 9, 2010

back to school shopping

Don't you miss the days when your parents would take you to the mall and you'd go shopping for clothes before school started? Man I miss those days. We didn't really get much, and it wasn't every year, but every once in a while my parents would take us out shopping (my mom would go with us, and dad took a nap in the car).

Even though I won't be in school this fall (I officially graduate on THURSDAY!!), I still see the commercials on TV and the ads in the paper for back to school shopping. I miss those days with no responsibilities, no bills, no job, nothing but friends and summer vacations.

Sometimes it's hard being a grown up, but also more fun in different ways.

2 comments:

Rebecca A said...

So true! I'm actually kind of sad that I'm not going to school this semester....it sure will be different!

Erin:) said...

it IS hard to be a grown-up!! but grown-ups dont have homework:)