So much has been happening the past few weeks! First, my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower! We forgot to take pictures until mostly everyone had left already! Here's the group of girls and thanks so much to Lacey for throwing it! She was a wonderful host! I had a great time and got some wonderful gifts!

And some pregnancy pics!


Next, my favorite part!! We finally started really decorating the baby's room. Remember the layout plan? Here it is, in action!

Setting up the dots in the right place, and me directing. I couldn't really do much, so thanks to Emily and Trav for doing all the work!

The finished product! I think it turned out SO well. (The red stripe is painted, and the dots are vinyl). It's much better in person though, of course. :) So come see it!


Thanks Emily, you are so talented!!

My parents bought us a bassinet for the baby. We are so relieved to have it, we set put it together and set it up right away!


It's so exciting getting everything ready. I am definitely nesting now. I've washed baby clothes, cleaned, organized and much more. We bought the crib and dresser/changing table but it won't get here for a few more days. THEN I'll have that to look forward to! It's been tons of fun. I will post more pictures when the room is all finished. The baby crib bedding is AWESOME and thanks to my momma for making it! (She is seriously fabulous, folks.) You'll absolutely love it!
I am 37 weeks (which is full term!!). So if I have the baby anytime soon, he'll likely be fine without any help or interventions. It gives me great peace of mind. As always I will keep you posted! :)
7 comments:
The room looks fantastic. You look fantastic. Wonderful all around. :)
You are welcome for the shower :) I am glad you enjoyed it and such a great picture! Love the baby room! You are definitely ready :) Keep us posted!!
I can't believe how close you are! You look amazing and so does the room! I can't wait to see pics of your new little bundle. Good luck in the next few weeks! I miss you!!!
You have amazing friends and a great support team. You and Travis and that little guy is loved! I'm excited for you to get the stuff all set up. I wanna see! I wanna see!
you're adorable, and i am SOOOO sad i couldn't make it to your shower:(
The room is super cute! You are super cute and pretty soon you're going to have a super cute baby! yah!
What a gorgeous room! Seriously, I love it! I just found your blog today and totally just started blog stalking you guys, so, hope you don't mind, but hey that is what blogs are for, right? Kat, you are a gorgeous pregnant mommy, seriously, I NEVER looked that gorgeous pregnant. And Trav, you are going to be a daddy! It is crazy, man time flies! Hope you have that baby soon, because Kat, believe me, I know, the last few weeks are the Worst! They seem to tick by so slowly. Congrats to you both and I am so happy to see all is going to fantastically!
Post a Comment