I have been craving salty things for quite a while now, and I can't seem to get past it! I love salty things like pickles, popcorn, pretzels... hmmm.. all these things start with P! (That was a coincedence, I swear).
No joke, I eat popcorn EVERYDAY. It used to be only like twice a week but now I eat it everyday. So bad for me, I know! For some reason I just love the salt!
**Disclaimer** no, I'm not pregnant, so don't go there.
6 comments:
Are you pregnant? ;)
Can we go eat something salty together sometime? Say... before I move to SLC in 2 weeks?
Call me!!
Dang.....you are SOOO much like me! I am the same way. I love all of those things too and we KNOW I AM NOT prego!
hmmm....I think I will go eat a pickle right now. It sounds so good, doesn't it? :)
just the title made me want something yummy and salty.
you are totally pregnant! it's about time too missy! haha ;)
oh yeah you're totally pregnant. all i wanted to eat was pickles and french fries.
but really, i read somewhere that if you crave salt you may be lacking calcium. apparently there is something in the salt that is the same as is in calcium so it tricks your body. maybe that's it.
or pregnancy.
:) thats the first thing I thought as I was reading this..."oh, she must be pregnant" but your not..so anyway...popcorn is always a big hit in our house, I could eat it everyday I think. I was actually thinking that the other day as I was eating it. haha. heart u. miss u.bye
Post a Comment