Monday, December 27, 2010

Back from England!

Well, I'm back and we brought Lizzie home with us!!

Let me tell you that the moment we were reunited, we were inseparable. :) I was a lovely day, being reunited with my best friend and sister. My mom and I took turns being Lizzie's companion the whole trip. She got released yesterday.

England is MAGICAL. I absolutely love it. It was colder than I could have ever imagined (I don't think I ever truly felt warm the entire time) but it was WORTH IT. I have some incredible stories to share with you all and of course, some amazing pictures. England is so wonderful around Christmas time. It was freezing but it was gorgeous. We didn't let the cold stop us from doing anything! We bundled up best we could and made our way around England!

We got back Christmas day, which was actually nice because I got to be with Travis. I sure did miss him! I have a pretty nasty cold and have completely lost my voice but all is well. I hope you all had a great Christmas!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

So happy you are home! I can't wait to see you and listen to all of your stories and see pictures!!!

Lacey Voris said...

glad you made it home :) the pictures were recent. it was beginning of october time. it was good to see you too!

Rebecca A said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I read a report that this year is the coldest winter in a hundred years...brr! So glad you made it home safely :) Hugs!

Ash & Paul said...

thats so exciting!! I wish I would've been able to make it to the airport when you guys flew in, but didnt know about it, until it was too late! :( How fun to have your sister back!! Whoo hoo.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's home already! I can't wait to see pictures.

Mary Bonham said...

18 months! You have all been on incredible missions for the last 18 months! Kat, I was so excited to see this video of you and your sister reunited after 18 months! A total joy!