Well folks, I'm off to England tomorrow morning! I can't wait to see my sister and give her the biggest hug ever, but I will miss Travis a ton. I've never left the country without him and usually when we are apart (for various trips or something) I always have cell phone service so I can talk to him or text him. This time it's no contact! Hopefully my family will let me stop at an internet cafe so I can at least email him.
Look for pictures and stories when I get back!!
5 comments:
Have so much fun! Wish I was going with you! We'll miss you at christmas
GAH!!!! OMG I am sooo jealous!!!! take good care of my London!! Stop and take a huge deep breath of the sweet richly dripping fragrance of the London air there and imagine you are me so that I can be there through Proxy ok!!! Oh gosh I can't even sit still Im so freakin excited that you are going to be in London!! OMG OMG OMG!! like my heart is seriously fluttering so fast right now in excitement just thinking about it!! I love it there SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY WISH I WAS BEING PACKED IN YOUR SUITCASE RIGHT NOW!!! I don't care how squishy it would be! hahaha! HAVE A BLAST!!! as we say in Britain....CHEERS!!! :D
have fun! I was thinking about you this morning, wasn't sure what time your flight was. ENJOY.
I already miss her. :(
Post a Comment