

Tower of London


Westminster Abbey

Picking up Lizzie!

Hyde Park


South Ken, Super posh!



The only place that was open was a Pub!! We were starving and needed to eat. Plus, it was blizzarding outside.


they have a hotel at the temple. Patrons who go to the temple can stay there. It is pretty cool, actually!

The London Temple!! I wanted to get pictures of more angles but it was snowing so hard and we were in a rush to get places.

We hitch-hiked and ended up the the back of a plumber's van!


The roads aren't THAT bad, but in England when it snows even an inch people stop everything and no one goes anywhere. they shut down pretty much everything. (Trains, cabs, the underground... everything).


This was the nice man who was willing to take us to the train station!


Here we are, at the station, HOPING that a train would stop here to take us back up to London (Where ALL of our luggage was).

Cornish Pasties, ooooh so good.

Us with all our crazy luggage (9 1/2 pieces, in all... until we consolidated)

There are like ZERO elevators in England. We had to drag all this luggage up and down several flights of stairs anywhere we went. I definitely used some muscle power, there.

This is where Lizzie lived/served in Lowestoft! The cutest town, ever.



Dinner at the Bells.

My dad tried on my mom's wig.

The Bell family. The craziest, most fun family to be around... EVER. All really happy and silly people.

Well folks, that's the end of my trip to England! I have a TON more pictures that I didn't include, but I figured you were all probably bored by now, so I'll move on to other things. :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
4 comments:
You're gorgeous.
Looking at these pictures makes me cold.
I love the hotel Temple. How much do they charge? :)
I did enjoy looking at the pictures, and wasnt bored of them one once, it was so fun to see those!
I cannot believe you guys rode in the back of a plumbers van! haha, how crazy! Thats how it was in Alabama, when it snowed like a few flurries...it was crazy people didnt know what to do, school was closed, they were putting sand on the streets cause they dont have snow plows....anyway, fun pictures, you girlys are so cute.
I know I have already said this, but it looks like SUCH a FUN FUN trip.
i could have gone for more, but i'll just save it till i can see them in person! Thanks for sharing, and again, I'm glad you have your sister back.
So jealous you've hitch hiked! And I love that plumbers coat. I love seeing these updates. :)
Post a Comment