Saturday, September 27, 2008

Totally Awesome Combos

-Strawberry and Lime- Jones soda makes the yummiest concoction of Strawberry and Lime. It is truly delicious
-Shoes and a Handbag- lets be honest, who doesn't love these together?
-Peanut Butter and Chocolate ice cream- Oh I crave it!
-Flowers and a card
-Soup, Salad and Breadsticks- YUM, Olive Garden, my favorite place ever!
-Vanilla and Spice- my favorite perfume "Lolita Lempicka" has these two scents together.
-Orange and Cream- haven't you ever heard of a dreamsycle?!
-Kat and Utah Level 2 Certification... YEP!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!! :)

9 comments:

Jarom R. Matheson said...

congrats!

Jesse and Katie Brunner said...

Congrats my dear friend! I'm so happy for you :) You're wonderful! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Unknown said...

You did it!!!! I'm so glad!

Linda said...

Other great things that go together:

-Kat and Travis
-Cream Cheese & Pickles
-Mom and Johnny Depp
-Rainy Days & Homemake Choc Chip cookies
- Oprah and Dr. Phil

Ok- that was random. CONGRATS BABE

Anonymous said...

Congratulations kitty kat, I'm sooo proud of you! Awesome job!

Brown Family! said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :) Yay!!

Lacey Voris said...

i told you taht you would pass! congrats! :)

rachel said...

What about my favorite....Kat, Shanna and Rachel!

Great Scott's! said...

Yay and rach is right we do make a great combo. Kinda like Dwight, angela and Andy, oh wait no that is the worst combo ever! Like rain on your wedding day, no no that's just ironic. I guess we're just like...us! I love it and love you congratulations again my dearest level 2 friend!!