Wednesday, November 19, 2008

drumroll please....


Well no one guessed spot on, but the closest guess was Kim, and she guessed 50!

The correct answer is: 49.

I know it's not as high as some of you anticipated, but as I stare at my shoes next to me, I realize that I actually DO have a lot of shoes. And yet, "I want mooooooooore!" Thing is, I truly do wear them all. Thanks for playing!

4 comments:

rachel said...

I'm pretty happy that I was only off by 7 pairs :) and I have yet to count mine! Remember when we both bought 4 new pairs in Vegas a few weeks ago...yeah, that was fun

Please write to: said...

what did kim win?

Ash & Paul said...

darn...I would've thought you had a lot more!! You are the shoe QUEEN!!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I want more shoes too!!!! I have two in the mail coming and can't wait.