We bought a dresser at ikea, and had to put it together. Here's the before and after!

Travis is tired from the hard work! He had a pinched nerve in his back that day, so every little move was pretty intense.

This was our first night moving in! We ate dinner at like 11:30 on the kitchen floor because we didn't have a table yet. :)
Living room/Piano room. YES, that is the baby grand piano in OUR house! Thanks mom and dad, I love playing it!
This was our first night moving in! We ate dinner at like 11:30 on the kitchen floor because we didn't have a table yet. :)
Here's our bed, also took some assembly...
Okay these pictures don't do justice so seeing them is NOT an excuse not to come over! (Do you love the double negative there?) I would love visitors!
We love our new house and could not be happier! I'll take and post some pics of the other rooms later. OR, you could just come by and see for yourself! :)
10 comments:
We have that same dresser :) great minds think alike. I will come and visit you when I am in Utah :) For sure! And I will bring my boys ;)
Your house looks soo cute! Congrats you two, what a wonderful accomplishment!
I was SO close to buying that exact same bed frame! Great minds....
I love it!! I am so happy for you guys!
How about I come by and see for myself in September?? It looks like a great place!
ahh I love it! I need to come over and visit asap!
I almost bought that dresser last year! I love it!
I can't wait to see your house, I wanna come and visit.
I love this picture blog! Kat, I love your combined tastes of you and Travis. I think the BATHROOMS are so darling, and I love the Chinese motifs! Too bad you can't see all the awesome details and decor in the photos. Funny thing how that piano was a MONSTER in our house, and a little DWARF in yours. I'm so glad you love it, and you deserve it! Loved spending time with you and the family in the Temple yesterday with little sister. We're excited to see you both tonight!!!!!! Never was there a better sister than you are to YOUR sister. I love you for it.
Oh, wait, did I mention how absolutely AWESOME your bed linens are? I love that it was a combined COOK family project and it's outstandingly beautiful in your favorite colors! Way to go Carolene and family! It's a loving work of art! Nothing is more meaningful than a family heirloom gift by people who love you!
Your new home looks absolutely lovely and we can hardly wait until we get down your way again so we can see it......and you & Travis too, of course.........in person!
Lots of time and effort goes into a new home and your results are going to be PERFECT!
Post a Comment