All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts.
Oh, what a wise and wonderful Grandma Sheila you have. P.S. You're in Act 2, and you're doing great. I appreciate you so much! You're ON. Spot on, and you know how to act your part. "What'er Thou Art - Act Well Thy Part"
4 comments:
That, my dear granddaughter, is a very deep statement.............I have experienced many parts, so I do understand.
Are you ready for the many parts you are going to be playing in your lifetime?
Sure do send lots of hugs and luvs,
Grandma Sheila
Oh, what a wise and wonderful Grandma Sheila you have. P.S. You're in Act 2, and you're doing great. I appreciate you so much! You're ON. Spot on, and you know how to act your part. "What'er Thou Art - Act Well Thy Part"
love Shakespeare, love this quote! Hope all is well.
when are we getting together my friend?
Post a Comment