Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh James...

Our neighbors have two little kids, one is 5, and the other is about 2.

They came over the other day and James (5) asks me,
"Kat, are you gonna grow out a son?"

I asked him to repeat himself like three times, because I couldn't understand his words, and I wasn't really sure what he was asking.

After that third time, I realized what he said.

He wants me to have a baby so he can have someone to play with; a son.

Sorry James, not for a while.

4 comments:

CassieU said...

kids say the darndest things eH?

Shine1748 said...

You'll know when the time is right or maybe the Heavenly Father will determine when the time is right! :o} Luvs!

The Winkelman's said...

"grow out?" That's awesome. I love kids.

Mills said...

FIRST - James is 4.
SECOND - I think it was one of those things which seemed very thingish inside him, but was quite different when it got out into the open and had other people looking at it. (Winnie the Pooh)
THIRD - I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you wanted to grow out a daughter.
FOURTH - La lala la la! Love you, babe!