We had a great Thanksgiving weekend last week. Travis didn't have work on Thursday or Friday so it was awesome to have his help, and I desperately needed it!
We had Thanksgiving at my parent's house this year. It was fun and relaxing.
As with each previous year, I always feel like I have so much to be grateful for. But this year, it's obvious that I
seriously have a ton to be grateful for. To name the big ones:
-getting pregnant
-
staying pregnant
-having an amazing birth
-birthing a beautiful healthy boy
-a super fantastic husband who helps out when I need him most and never complains. He is the best dad ever, and all I could ask for in a spouse.
Anyway, here are some pictures from Thanksgiving!
Pat and Liz like to think Phin is their baby. But at the end of the day, guess who he comes home with? :)

Phin LOVES to sleep on Aunt Lizzie. She is so great with him.

One of our favorite faces Phineas makes.



It's wierd to think that I am a mom. I totally feel the responsibility of taking care of this precious baby and I know he's mine, but I don't really feel like a
mom.
Proud grandparents

Happy grandma. She hadn't seen Phin for like a week! She missed him and was happy to see him again.

Our Christmas gift. All we could have ever hoped for! No need for gifts this year, we already have what we wanted!

My boys

Our little family

Like I said, I have lots to be grateful for. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!
2 comments:
HAhahaha I love that picture of Phin at the base of the Christmas tree. He really is the best present. You look FANTASTIC and I love how positive you are. Yay! Thank you for posting these pictures!!
the pic of you with phin...6th pic down...I was thinking...wow, she so looks like a mom..a proup mama in this pic...(hadn't read your caption yet.)..again congrats...text me when we can get our baby's together...it's Dec. next week..hehe.
Post a Comment