Every morning when I come to school I see a guy with a leaf blower. He blows all the leaves into a center pile and then hauls them away. The next morning I see him doing the same thing. Not that I don't mind seeing the beautiful green grass underneath, but come on, it's fall! Leaves are supposed to be on the ground! If there are no leaves, I can't crunch them under my feet! :( I don't see the point of blowing all the leaves away (which really takes him about half a day) and then doing it again the very next day! Can't he do it every other day?
I suppose someone was looking for a job at UVU and since they couldn't find a place, they probably made up the job description "leaf-blower man." I wonder what he'll do when all the leaves are gone? Maybe he'll be the "snow-blower man."
3 comments:
You crack me up. I love crunching the leaves too!
I'm ready for Spring! What will his job be then? Sprinkler manager? I spend NO time outside so I don't ever get to crunch leaves, but I'm sure it's divine...maybe next year!
That blows. Argh!
Post a Comment