So you all know I've had lots of different hairstyles. Some of you have seen me with a ton of varying looks, even in the short time you've known me. Well, here's some pictures from when you didn't know me. This is just a FEW of the hairstyles I've had. This doesn't even include all the hairstyles I had while up at Utah State! (Rhonda, you remember!!) Enjoy.:)
you have had every hairstyle pretty much! ;) I think you missed a few though...haha, I have some of you too :) Like waking up in the morning while camping, with short hair...ya, it was everywhere, remember? but I guess that wasnt really the "style" you were going for. haha. jk. love all the hairstyles that you can pull off. you are like a chamilion!
so i posted a comment and realized i can't spell... that is embarrassing. so yeah, i love the different looks... and you were blonde!! i missed that phase, super sassy! what are you looking like right now??
Hello I work with your husband Travis and he is always telling me about your rockin hair. I love this post cause now I can be inspired. You really look great with those edgy cuts.. love it.
7 comments:
I love it. I love it! I have a few cool ones too of you, and I love it ALL, every color, every "do", every side of you. Love it all.
(especially the Dr. Quinn's)
you have had every hairstyle pretty much! ;) I think you missed a few though...haha, I have some of you too :) Like waking up in the morning while camping, with short hair...ya, it was everywhere, remember? but I guess that wasnt really the "style" you were going for. haha. jk. love all the hairstyles that you can pull off. you are like a chamilion!
so i posted a comment and realized i can't spell... that is embarrassing. so yeah, i love the different looks... and you were blonde!! i missed that phase, super sassy! what are you looking like right now??
the top one is me now, except the red was more vibrant and now it's faded quite a bit.
Sooo Cute!!! I love them all! I like the short hair the best! I used to have super short hair too, but you pull it off much better than I did.
Hello I work with your husband Travis and he is always telling me about your rockin hair. I love this post cause now I can be inspired.
You really look great with those edgy cuts.. love it.
Post a Comment