Wednesday, January 27, 2010

from start to finish

I made this, all by myself! Everyone has these cute headwraps nowadays, and I figured I could make myself one, totally how I wanted it, and tailor made to fit my head! :) I've had a little bit of time on my hands (I've been really sick). In less than an hour, this is what happened:



(Please ignore my scraggly hair... I've been really sick, and stayed home for the past 3 days straight.)

The headband took longer than the actual flowers! There's lots of things I would change. I would make the petals on the flowers bigger so they were more defined, and I would make the band a little thicker, too. Not bad for my first try!

6 comments:

Brad & Donna said...

You are so dang crafty and DARLING! And....I love both of your post today! :)

Linda said...

Kat, that is awesome!!! I love the color choices. I just wanna come home and spoil you rotten and make you some soup! Hope you feel better honey! Love the HEADBAND!!! WooT WooT!

Mark and Callie said...

Look at you! Look at you! I absolutely love it! You're awesome and oh so talented!

-Danica- said...

DANG. you are talented :) I'm sorry you are feeling sick though!! Hope you are back soon!

Christy said...

So cute! You'll have to show me how! And I'm so sorry you've been sick. I hope you are on the mend now...

The Winkelman's said...

I love my talented little cousin. Keep up the good work, hunny! (you know exactly how that "hunny" sounded in my mind)