This picture is me with a bunch of random clothes on. I found all this random stuff in my room, and my cousin Melissa dared me to go get breakfast dressed like this. I'm always up for a good dare, so I did it! (Understand that in Utah, this may be a common occurance to see people dressed like this, but in California... you wouldn't be caught dead wearing stuff like this out in public. At least not where I'm from! I got a lot of stares and whispers as I walked by.)

This is me at the boardwalk, interpreting on Friday nights during the summer. Oh how I miss it!
These next two pictures were taken with my regular digital camera! We found this dragonfly chilling out on my antennae when I was at home one day, and he was patient enough to wait for me to get my camera and take pictures. He was a great subject to shoot, and was very photogenic.
Here is me in my wedding dress for "pre-wedding" pictures. I think it's probably my favorite picture of me. I know that's vain of me to say...
These are my sisters cute feet! We were on a road trip in Caifornia with our friends and it was the most perfect day! Gorgeous weather, and my favorite time of day.
I love this picture! This is on a rollercoaster at six flags. I LOVE rollercoasters, and even though I look scared, I am LOVING it!!
A kid in a candy store. I LOVE my candy! I definitely have a sweet tooth. Funny thing is, my mom has a picture JUST like this when she was my age! It's soo funny to put the pictures together and compare! We look just alike!!
Ok. Story time! Every year around finals (or when grades came out at the end of each semester in high school) I would either cut my hair or completely organize and rearrange my room. It was a major tradition. I did this even in junior high! It was therapeudic for me! I'm not sure why, but I had to do it! This is what it usually looked like in the process. I have a picture when I was in junior high and my room is a MESS and you can tell that I am crying my eyes out because I can't figure out how to put it all back together.
This is me with my cousin's baby (he's 3 now). I love babies! He is so darling!!
This picture describes pretty clearly what nights were like growing up with Liz. We slept in the same bed, and we were always texting other people before we went to bed. Just to be silly, we would even text each other!
No description for this picture, just funny. "I'm off to school!!"
Getting ready for the boardwalk, wearing too much makeup.
I LOVE this picture because it shows how lizzie and I look alike, but we are soo different! The blue eyes and blonde hair, and the brown eyes and brown hair. Not only that, but our styles are so different! Gosh I love that girl.
This defines ME. Everything about me. I see this picture and it is ME. I'm goofing around, I'm near the ocean, I'm in casual crummy clothes, and I'm sticking my butt out thinking I'm the hottest thing in the world (even though I know I'm NOT!!... Look at me, I look like crud!) But I love this picture!
My awesome cousin Melissa and me! I love jumping pictures! I think the first time I ever did a jumping picture was with my sister at the beach like 7 years ago. Ever since then, I've been obsessed. I love them!
And yet another... Hmm I should have been a gymnast!
Lizzie and I traded clothes with our two guy friends. I wish I had the picture of them wearing our clothes! It was skanky, and so tight on them! We were lousy "guys." I tried to be all cool. Not working.
I don't know why we are posed this way, we are just wierd! This was at our house in San Jose. I miss that house! So gorgeous, and really pretty backyard.
Ah, the beach, and sun-bathing. My super cute cousin Ashley came to visit one summer, and we went to the beach everyday, obsessed with tanning. We were sooo dark, but we didn't think so! We were trying to get some good tan lines!
This picture makes me so happy. I was running out to greet the ocean and Ashley snapped the perfect picture! I could critique many things about this picture (in regards to my body) and I'm even tempted to, but I won't... because these were the times when I was overcoming depression, breaking free and getting out of the rut I was in. Very liberating, and this picture describes that perfectly. I am happy!!!
Loving the oversized glasses, sun on my skin, and french-braided hair. Good company, and good weather. Doesn't get better.
This picture was taken in Geneva, Switzerland. I am holding myself up in this little archway. I love it because black and white pictures ROCK, and I love the expression on my face! Haha!
9 comments:
Those are so fun! And you are gorgeous.
oh my gosh, those are some fun pictures! :) Blast from the past right there! You look so pretty in the picture with you holding Jet! And at the boardwalk...any all the other pictures! :) That was so fun going to the beach with you....ahhh! I LOVED that vay-cay! SO SO much. I love the one with you and Liz laying in bed texting, haha. So fun! Miss you! What a fun post! I might have to do one of these!
I like this post, a little bit of everything. Your last rock picture does rock! smiles. miss you already.
ohhhhh, I love photo saturated blog posts, especially of so many random ones of you growing up. To me you look the same as you did even in jr high. Only if we were all so blessed to age so well. You are lovely!
Oh darling Kat!! I love your pictures! They made me very happy! You are wonderful and I love the good times that you have had in your life that have shaped who you are now! I love you girl!
Hear ye, Hear ye. I as lucky enough to be there every step of the way! I'm so lucky to be your Momma. You are beautiful and real!
I liked this post with all the random pictures! It's a fun idea and I think i'll steal that idea for my blog, when I get the motivation to update it! :)
Kathryn,
I could seriously cry after viewing this post... you are one of the funniest, cutest, craziest girls I know. I love being your cousin and thinking about all the awesome memories we have together. You and Lizzie are so lucky to have each other as well because it seems like you did everything together! I never had a sister so sometimes I feel like I missed out but I am so glad I got to spend so much time with you guys and share so many awesome memories. LOVE YOU!!!
I REALLY enjoyed looking through these pictures!! FUN post.
Post a Comment